Translate

2013年11月6日 星期三

工程師與青蛙 THE ENGINEER AND THE FROG



                                                工程師與青蛙    THE ENGINEER AND THE FROG                                         

An engineer crosses a road when a frog calls out to him,
一位工程師過馬路時,一隻青蛙的大聲對他喊:

"If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
... “如果你吻我,我將會變成一個美麗的公主。”

He bends over, picks up the frog and puts it in his pocket.
他彎下腰,拿起青蛙,並把它在他的口袋裡。

The frog speaks up again and says, "If you kiss me and turn me
青蛙又高聲說 ,“如果你吻我,把我變回
back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."
美麗的公主,我會留在你身邊一個星期。”

The engineer takes the frog out of his pocket, smiles at it and returns it to the pocket.
工程師從他的口袋裡拿出青蛙,對牠笑一笑,又把牠放回到口袋。

The frog then cries out, "If you kiss me and turn me back, I'll do whatever you say!"
然後青蛙大聲呼喊,“如果你吻我,把我變回來,你說什麼我就做 什麼, !”
Again the engineer takes the frog out, smiles at it and puts it back into his pocket.
工程師再次拿出青蛙,對牠笑一笑,又把牠放回到口袋。
Finally, the frog asks, "What is the matter?
最後,青蛙問道:這是怎麼回事?“
I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, I'll stay with you for a month
我已經告訴你我是一位美麗的公主,我會來陪你了一個月,無論
and do whatever you say. What more do you want?"
無論你說什麼我就做 什麼, !” "你還想要什麼"

The engineer says, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a
這位工程師說"'我是工程師,我沒有時間交女朋友

girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool!"
但有一隻會說話的青蛙,現在這是很酷的!“

沒有留言: