Translate

2013年11月7日 星期四

天堂的棒球運動 BASEBALL IN HEAVEN

看笑話學英語)
BASEBALL IN HEAVEN (天堂的棒球運動 ) 
                                                  


Two old men, Abe and Sol, sit on a park bench feeding pigeons
兩位老人. 安貝和索爾, 坐在公園的長凳上邊餵鴿子
and talking about baseball. ...
邊談論棒球運動。
Abe turns to Sol and asks, "Do you think there's baseball in Heaven?"
安貝轉頭對著索爾問道:你認為天堂有棒球運動嗎?


Sol thinks about it for a minute and replies, "I dunno.
索爾想了一分鐘會兒回答說:“我不知道,

But let's make a deal -- if I die first, I'll come back and tell you
但是讓我們約定--- 假如我先死了,我就回來告訴你

if there's baseball in Heaven, and if you die first, you do the same."
是否天堂有棒球運動, -而假如你先死了,你也要這麼做!

They shake on it and sadly.
他們有點感傷地握手約定。

A few months later, poor Abe passes on.
幾個月以後, 安貝不幸過逝了!
Soon afterward, Sol sits in the park feeding the pigeons by himself
不久之後,索爾 獨自坐在公園裡餵鴿子,

and hears a voice whisper, "Sol... Sol... ."
聽到有聲音低聲叫著,“索爾....索爾....

Sol responds, "Abe! Is that you?" "Yes it is. " whispers Abe's ghost.
索爾回應,“安貝!是你嗎?” “沒錯,是的"安貝的鬼魂低聲回答。

Sol, still amazed, asks, "So, is there baseball in Heaven?"
任然在驚訝中的索爾問道:“那麼,在天堂有沒有棒球 ?”

"Well," says Abe, "I've got good news and bad news."
“嗯" 安貝說: “我有好消息和壞消息。”

"Give me the good news first," says Sol.
“先給我 好消息。 ”,索爾說
Abe says, "Well, there is baseball in Heaven."
安貝說: " 嗯, 在天堂有棒球"
Sol says, "That's great! What news could be bad enough to ruin that?"
索爾說," 有什麼個壞消息足以毀掉這個好消息?"

Abe sighs and whispers, "You're pitching on Friday."
安貝嘆了口氣,低聲說,“這週五要輪到你投球了!  

沒有留言: