Translate

2013年11月7日 星期四

討厭的收銀員 NASTY CASHIERS

                                      討厭的收銀員 NASTY CASHIERS

(看笑話學英語)
                                                                             



NASTY CASHIERS 討厭的收銀員

A guy in a supermarket goes up to the cashier and places two cans of dog food on the counter.
一家超市裡, 一個傢伙走到收銀員那裏,放了兩罐狗食在櫃檯上。...

The cashier asks, "Do you have a dog sir?"
收銀員問:“你有養狗嗎,先生?”

"Yes, it's at home," replies the man.
“ 有的,牠是在家裡,那男人回答 。

"To be able to sell you the dog food sir, I must see the dog. That is store policy," says the cashier.
“為了能夠狗食賣給你,先生,我必須看到的狗,這是店裡的規定, “,收銀員說。

Next day the man goes places two cans of cat food on the counter.
隔天那男人放了兩罐貓食在櫃檯上 。


"Do you own a cat sir?" asks the cashier.
“你有養狗嗎,先生?” ,收銀員問道

"Yes, I do, it's at home," says the man.
“ 是的,我有,牠是在家裡,那男人回答 。

"Well, I am sorry ,sir. Store policy. I must see the cat before I can sell you cat food," says the cashier.
“嗯,我很對不起,先生。商店的規定,我必須看到貓 前,才可以賣給你貓糧 。",收銀員說。

The next day the man returns to the store and walks directly to the same cashier.
隔天那男子再到那店裡去,直接走相同的收銀員。

He has a brown paper bag in his hand.
他的手中有一個牛皮紙袋 。

"Here," he says to the cashier, "put your hand in here."
“這裡",他向收銀員說,”把你的手放在這裡"。

The cashier puts her hand in the brown paper bag.
收銀員把她的手放到棕色的紙袋理。

"It is all soft and warm," she says.
“ “這東西柔軟而溫暖,“ 她說

"Yes, that's right," says the man, "I need to buy two rolls of toilet paper."
“是的,很正確的,”男人說,“我需要買兩卷衛生紙。”

沒有留言: